Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Dedicated Tv Channel And Website

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
BESTDIY writes:

snip

What are the current home improvement shows and sites

missing/lacking

Anything educational, rather than sensational entertainment.
Presenters with a genuine interest in the subject matter
rather than their own egos.
That probably doesn't fit very well with ratings wars though.

I don't know, the Discovery Real Time channel seems to be succeeding
with their USA / Canada imports, if only there was a UK equivalent -
and I don't mean that pratt Tommy Walsh or the 'boy racing' motoring
programmes (which seem think the only thing important is tyre smoke
and squealing brakes...