Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

Default Bathroom faucet

I'm not a plumber, but the first question everyone is going to ask is
"have you bought (or can you get) a rebuilt kit that includes a new '
white thing' and the piece under it"?

Candace wrote:
Have have a leaky faucet. I don't know what brand. It came with the
house. It is the ball single handle. I have been able to remove
everything down to the white whatumacallit with the piece sticking up
on the back side and the flat on the left side. I can't seem to get
this off. HEEELLLLLPPPP. How does it come off?
I'm almost positive that I need to replace the inner core piece that
lies under this white thing..