Robert Sturgeon

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On 28 Dec 2003 04:08:42 -0800, (Excitable
Boy) wrote:

Tim May wrote in message t...
In article , Excitable
Boy wrote:

We don't have many guns and we don't have much armed
robbery, either. Girls walk around here with plenty of
cash in their purses in the middle of the night without
particular fears of rape or robbery.

Where do you live? Every city in America ... has big
problems with rape, robbery, and murder.

Tell us where you live, which area is so free of negroes and Mexicans,
and perhaps I will move there and lock up my guns.

China.

From your earlier post - "We don't have many guns and we
don't have much armed robbery, either." Your country is run
by a mob - the military and the Communist Party. THEY are
armed to the teeth and they live by robbing your country on
a daily basis, milking it like a cow. But you subjects, you
objects of state ownership? No, you don't have guns. Your
overlords would never be THAT stupid. And you have been
indoctrinated from early on to not only accept your
condition but to revel in it. Stay in China. It suits you.

--
Robert Sturgeon,
proud member of the vast right wing conspiracy