jim rozen

Default OT-Cats

In article , Gunner says...

My phone cord is not black licorice. For the last time, there is not
a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there
and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine,
try to turn the knob, or get your paw under the edge and try to pull
the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. In
addition, I have been using bathrooms for years; feline attendance is
not mandatory.

I don't get this. Our male cat just *has* to come in
while I'm having a ****. He flops down on the floor
and tries to attack my feet....

Jim

please reply to: