Posted to alt.electronics
Win16Rules Win16Rules is offline

Default Dial type countertop appliance timer for the kitchen?

Mama Bear wrote in message ...
"JeffM" wrote :

Does anyone make a dial type countertop appliance timer for the
kitchen? I want to be able to plug my coffee maker in,
turn the dial to make it brew for 15 minutes, then have it shut
off.
Mama Bear

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?sc...en&price1=1&q=
intitle:appliance-timer+minute+OR+minutes
JeffM

Well thanks for being not only rude
Mama Bear

You wanna see rude? Here ya go: DROP DEAD.

It's a shame that usenet has to be mostly populated with trolling
minimum wage workers who have to take out their frustrations by being
abusive to people here.

Don't mind him, he's just a dumbass. I know what you're taking about by the
way but I have not seen one of those in stores, only at flea markets.