Karl Townsend

Default OT-Cats

Way funny, Gunner.

My wife is a PKT (Professional Kitty Tamer) Right now, on vacation in
Marathon FL, she's taming wild kittys to eat fresh fish at our door step.
Back in MN, she's tamed dozens of un-tamable wild kittys. Of course, a warm
20' x 30' greenhouse with a sand floor, plenty of fresh kitty food and other
goodies do help. All the kittys in the neighborhood move to our farm for the
winter.

Some day, when I'm gone, and she's an old widow with Old-timers disease.
You'll read about a lady in Minnesota with thousands of kittys for her
friends.

If you've got any kitty training questions, I'll ask the PKT for you.

Karl