Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] raven@westnet.poe.com is offline

Default Need to remove concrete floor in bathroom

johnnymo wrote:

Done....thanks for everyone's suggestions. I took a sledge hammer to
it. Since I had the missing corner piece, the concrete started to
separate nicely soley focussing on that area first. I did kind of
starting hitting at the slab from straight above, which ended up going
straight through the rotten subfloor below, so I modified my method and
started swinging more at an angle toward the areas that I had already
removed and it worked much better. Probably took me an 1 hour and half
to remove a 5'x7'x3" slab. Joist look good, subfloor has got to go
around the tub.

Told ya.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

You're welcome and thanks for letting us know how it came out.

John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC'd posts are unwelcome.
Mean People Suck - It takes two deviations to get cool.