Tom Del Rosso

Default eBay Scam

In ,
Marv Soloff typed:
Heads up - another "gotcha" eBay scam - as follows:

I got one of the original emails, to an address I use only for ebay.
Now that ebay has restricted access to the addresses to those involved
in a sale, I wonder how they got it. Obviously they send these only to
ebay members, so they are getting addresses from there.

After that your account information will be
verifyed and you will be redirected to the eBay home
page. Thank you.
https://cgi.ebay.com/saw-cgi/eBayISA...ateInformation

I take it this is not the link they sent you (you wouldn't want to
repost that) because it looks legit.

--
-Reply in group, but if emailing add 2 more zeros-
-and remove the obvious-