Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob G. Bob G. is offline

Default access to underside of lawn tractor??

If you do have need to pull the deck, I definitely recommend against
the idea of trying to drive the tractor over it--most any deck I have
seen is far too high for the wheels to get over the lip anyway, and
it's a good way to break something, one possibility being you.

HTH...

I honestly do not disagree with you on my prefered method of removing
the deck (driving over the darn thing).. Its always worked for me...at
least on my Cub Cadets... (thats the only brand I have personally
owned for the last 40 or so years)... But If I remember correctly my
1at Tractor was a glorified lawn mower and even calling it a Riding
Mower would be pushing it... So your warnings are valid...

Bob G.