Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Golf Golf is offline

Default RCA TV dead

Dani wrote:
The most likely is transistor location # TP 15 Part # 185197 2SC3207.
Note the EBC emitter, base, collector configuration is different. Also,
check the diodes by LP 03 PWM transformer for bad conections. There
are many, many other possibilities. This is the most common. Dani.

Thanks to both for replies. I read alot of posts on this chassis. I
checked TP-15 good, as well as other suggested components. Also checked
all diodes the same. I did read a post that said this trans. will check
good, but must be replaced. I will have to order it, but before I do, I
want to make sure I'm not missing something else. I read that TP-15 is
the 13 volt source? I measured 52V on the collector, 5V on the emmiter.
Difficult to troubleshoot since I'm not familiar with voltage source
locations. Thanks again.