Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE Sylvain VAN DER WALDE is offline

Default Evostick Serious Glue

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article . com,
wrote:
Maybe that would work for vinyl flooring. I need to re-stick a load of
it, but cant use the usual impact adhesive due to the excessive fumes.
Is sticks like sht fumey stinkey? I assume its not water based.

No fumes at all. But probably too expensive for large areas. It's over 4
quid for a tube.

Hello.
As we're writing about glues, what glue would be most suitable for sticking
memory foam to memory foam?
I have a "structured" mattress topper made of memory foam. The structuring
consists of different size square areas of foam.
To make the squares, _grooves_ have been cut into the foam.
I've recently noticed that on a few of these grooves (at the bottom), the
foam is beginning to break apart. This is only slight at the moment.
I would like to glue narrow strips of foam to the bottom of the grooves, in
the hope that the small damage present now will not _spread_.

Thanks in advance.

Sylvain.

--
*What boots up must come down *