Tim May

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

In article , Excitable
Boy wrote:

We don't have many guns and we don't have much armed
robbery, either. Girls walk around here with plenty of
cash in their purses in the middle of the night without
particular fears of rape or robbery.

Where do you live? Every city in America which has more than a small
fraction of negroes and Mexicans, and Viet Cong gang members in a few
cities, has big problems with rape, robbery, and murder.

Tell us where you live, which area is so free of negroes and Mexicans,
and perhaps I will move there and lock up my guns.

But in all of the places I have lived, I'll keep my guns handy.

--Tim May