Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Converting from domestic (tank) to tankless water heater

That's exactly what I intend to do in the primary zone in my house.
Everything is there except the 110v outlet, and there is one I can
daisy chain from within 5'. I may not be the final authority on this,
but an air intake from the attic is there, gas connection, cold water
in pipe, hot water out pipe, vent pipe, blow-off pressure valve drain
pipe. What else would you need?. I see it as a direct exchange