Posted to rec.woodworking
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default Ah, even they agree they cheated me!

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:36:50 -0500, grappletech
wrote:

"I have reviewed our previous correspondence with you, and I offer my
sincere apologies for any misunderstanding thus far.

At least they apologized. Doesn't it **** you off when a company
inconviences you, the customer, and doesn't apologize? We went to Super K-
Mart a few weeks ago and bought about $150 worth of stuff (gifts for a
relative's wedding and some stuff for us). And since there's a grocery
store attached, we went ahead and bought groceries. Spent about $300
total. After I loaded the van, my wife was looking at the receipt and
noticed they didn't give us the sale price on a quilt. I went back in.
The clerk called the manager over. The manager (a bull dike with a mullet)
looked at the receipt and rudely said "go to the customer service line for
the refund; the tellers don't give refunds". She never apologized. As she
was walking away, I said "gee an apology would have been nice." She turns
a little and gives me a nasty look like I was the biggest prick on the
planet! I had to stand in line for 15 minutes at customer service. That
kid never apologized either. I told him I'd never shop at K-Mart again.
His attitude was 'don't let the door hit you on your way out."

That sounds like K-Mart's M.O. I'm still amazed that they were able
to buy Sears.