Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bozlo Bozlo is offline

Default Video through RF cable no longer works

Hey,
We had a pretty strong thunderstorm recently, and one really close
lightning strike. And no longer does the television video work through
the RF cable. I tried putting it directly to the tv, to no avail. So
now I have it going into the vcr and video/audio out to the tv. In
other words video still works fine on the tv, just not through RF
cable. I am guessing the lightning fried something. It is a JVC 36" tv
(CRT), attached to a base, so not easy to move. My question is how
easy, or not would it be to fix, and what would it cost? Thanks very
much!