Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] administrator@datasheetarchive.com is offline

Default Datasheet wanted for Mostek MK50253N alarm clock IC

wrote:
I hope this group is an appropriate place to post this. I am trying to
get a datasheet for the Mostek alam clock IC MK50253N, produced in the
mid '70s. Mostek seem to have gone out of business in the '80s, and a
couple of online datasheet archive sites list the device, but don't
have a datasheet. Does anyone out there have one they could copy or
scan for me please?

Our data book scanning project has 7 Mostek data books included in the
next update. I hope its the right one, I'll check the other books if
not:

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/Mostek50250Series.pdf

Best Regards
DatasheetArchive Admin