Kirk Gordon

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:47:13 -0500, Kirk Gordon
wrote:

Not even worth an answer, Gunner.

I take it that you choose not to try to make your argument then? Your
mind is made up, and I should not confuse you with the facts,
correct?

Interesting, particularly coming from you, whom I consider one of the
Great Minds of this newsgroup.

Looks like even the Gods have blind spots. Shrug

To make an argement requires that both parties accept the same rules
of logic, and the same standards of argument. You and I have tried this
before, and I've been disappointed. You haven't offered any facts,
confusing or otherwise, which promise even a hint of sound argument,
that I can see. That you consider me a "great mind" is flattering;
but becomes somewhat hollow when you offer me propositions that any
child could shred without effort, if he had reason to spend the time.

I don't know about gods, Gunner. But humans certainly have blind
spots aplenty. Maybe we should ALL adjust our mirrors once in a while.

KG
--
I'm sick of spam.
The 2 in my address doesn't belong there.