Posted to alt.home.repair
johnnymo johnnymo is offline

Default Need to remove concrete floor in bathroom

Well....I examined the underside of the bathroom a little closer last
night. It appears that about 3 subfloor boards are not looking very
pretty. I will feel more comfortable pulling out the concrete to get a
good assessment and fix what needs to be fixed.

I guess I will try the sawing method. It sounds a little dusty, but I
guess it is the easy way and then bang out the cut pieces. I guess
there is recommended blade for cutting tile/concrete?

Thanks for the suggestions. It is going to be fun. Wish me luck.