Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry Bud Larry Bud is offline

Default Walmart going after Home Depot?

JimR wrote:
"cm" wrote in message
OK now ya did it.... Here's my HD idiot story.

[snip]

And here's another one -- I was in HD to buy a nail set, among other things.
I told a young, new hire in the tools department that I wanted to buy a nail
set. He said, "They don't come in sets, sir, you have to buy them by the
pound."

The next time I was in HD he wasn't there anymore.

Most employees don't work every waking hour the store is open. Your
story, however, isn't fair. You admit he was a new hire. New hires
have to learn somehow, and if he doesn't yet know the terminology of
the 100 thousand products they sell, it doesn't necessarily make him an
idiot. Come back in a couple months, and if he's been told what a
nail set is 5 times and he still doesn't get it, THEN he's an idiot.