Posted to alt.home.repair
OldRoads OldRoads is offline

Default Walmart going after Home Depot?

Not all HD employees are idiots. Anyone can come up with a story about
some random dope at any retail shop.
A lot of the HD employees here in Massachusetts are unemployed
high-tech workers.
A job at HD for these guys can help them get through a tough time and
they can even get a little health insurance with it.
The fault with uninformed employees at HD lies with the company itself.
They need to provide better training for their people.

Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles
http://OldRoads.com

JimR wrote:
"cm" wrote in message
OK now ya did it.... Here's my HD idiot story.

[snip]

And here's another one -- I was in HD to buy a nail set, among other things.
I told a young, new hire in the tools department that I wanted to buy a nail
set. He said, "They don't come in sets, sir, you have to buy them by the
pound."

The next time I was in HD he wasn't there anymore.