Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller Toller is offline

Default Ah, even they agree they cheated me!

When they resort to simply telling stupid lies, it is time to shop
elsewhere; the occasional bargain isn't worth it.

I sent them an email just to let them know I wouldn't be shopping there in
the future, after spending maybe $5,000 there over the last few years. I
got this reply.

"I have reviewed our previous correspondence with you, and I offer my
sincere apologies for any misunderstanding thus far.

We're committed to providing you the best possible prices on tools
and equipment in our Amazon Tools & Hardware store. If you find a
better delivery price anywhere for an item we sell, please contact
us before placing your order. We will not only match the
competitor's price in most cases, but we will also beat it by 10% of
the difference (some restrictions apply)."

Does that sound like a sincere apology?
I informed them I had already purchased the tool elsewhere.