Posted to sci.electronics.repair
No. 1 Novice No. 1 Novice is offline

Default Single Light, Multiple Supplies

I have recently installed an outside light which is switched using a
pir, however I want to install a second pir at the other end of my
garden to also switch the same light on when movement is detected. the
second pir has a power supply right next to it so I was wondering can I

use the 2 suplies, 2 pirs and one light safely, my main concern is that

when pir 1 is on then if pir 2 switches on, will the two seperate
supplies
conflict with each other? although both of the supplies are fed from
the same cct breaker, any advice is greatly appreiciated. Thanks