Posted to alt.home.repair
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default Spiders in the tub

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message

Eigenvector wrote in message ...

Not to be a nag, but I direct you to this site
http://www.washington.edu/burkemuseum/spidermyth/

I'm not overly fond of spiders, I find them creepy and icky but
intellectually I realize that they are necessary and beneficial and

have a
horrible rep.

I'm sure they're useful and beneficial, but they need to be useful and
beneficial out of my territory, which is my house and small patio area.

Cheri

Hah Ha, I read you. My basement needs to be zoned as a no man's (spider's)
land too. Get a cat, my kitty just loves to pounce on spiders.