Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Yuk! HOME DEPOT is awful these days

"Tim Taylor" wrote

Well FWIW, I have never been asked to show the contents of my bag, and
never been told that what I just bought HAS to go into a bag.

Well, that about cinches it. What happens in your locale must be like what
it is in the entire rest of the known solar system. I'm convinced. I must
have been dreaming when I shared the experiences about where I live.

Or I live in another solar system. But then, I just heard of a new planet

FWIW, it's worth about as much as half a dog turd.

Steve