Posted to misc.consumers.house
v v is offline

Default Question on homeowner's insurance?

On 13 Aug 2006 22:31:07 -0700, someone wrote:

... Is it
possible to change my mind and cancel it since i just found out Friday
that i can get a better deal with another insurance company....
snip.... The reason i found a better deal that will save me about $300
is that my friend told me his insurance agent mentioned about insuring
the structure of the house is all that i need to do, not the house and
land....

So why would you have to change companies to get this advantage? Just
have your existing company reduce the amount you are covered for.