Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Walmart going after Home Depot?

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:11:20 GMT, "cm"
wrote:

OK now ya did it.... Here's my HD idiot story. I was up in Las Vegas
servicing a Home Depot store as a staple gun rep. I was cleaning up the
display and an HD employee walked up with a customer in-tow and said the
customer came in with a jammed staple gun. I glanced at the gun and told the
employee to give the customer a new one and that HD would get credit for the
broken one. Very simple/fair resolution right? Not good enough for the HD
employee. He wants to fix the staple gun..... He points it at his face so he
can see what is jamming the gun. I say, DO NOT FIRE THE GUN TOWARDS YOUR
FACE. What's he do? He pulls the trigger, luckily the gun is still jammed.
Then he takes a writing pen and tries to free the jammed staple and points
it towards his face. I tell him once again, DO NOT FIRE THE GUN TOWARDS YOUR
FACE....He pulls the trigger again!!! I guess they call it DUMB LUCK because
the gun was still jammed. I grabbed it out of his hands and handed the
customer a new gun.

cm

Since it was Las Vegas, maybe he was intentionally playing Russian
Roulette?