Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default roof tiles

asalcedo wrote:
I am reposting because of a mixed up with two of my posts.

I am trying to locate some tiles like the ones in the following pic:

http://www.ihud.com/file.php?file=fi...8545/tiles.JPG

You might want to post a pic with a *much* smaller filesize next time -
that took quite a long time to download even on my 3Mb broadband
connection - many people with slower speeds won't bother.

The house was built in 1928 and I need mainly the small size tiles for
the area in the pic and for another handful of tiles missing/broken
elsewhere.

Are these indeed Rosemary tiles?

Haven't a clue what they are called, but they certainly look like mine,
which I mentioned before.

Again, is a reclamation yard my best bet?

For sure; TBH I doubt you'd even get them anywhere else. And even if
you did, they'd look brand new and horrible.

I bought a couple of tiles for another roof from a salvage yard the
other day - 50p I think they charged me.