Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Williams Tony Williams is offline

Default More hybrid figures...

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

My BMW is petrol, but my neighbour's one is a 535d which I've
driven. And you'd be hard pressed to know it's a diesel, apart
from the fact it doesn't rev so high when pressing on. The
performance is stunning too.

I was down the recycling tip this morning in my diesel
Skoda but positively lusting after the vehicle alongside.
A BMW 3.0 diesel 4x4. Got talking to the lady driving it,
she said it was a turbo with oodles of welly when towing
a horsebox. Umm.... but apparently their previous one
caught fire on the road, full fire engine callout.

--
Tony Williams.