Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Pat Pat is offline

Default Chilled water for residential forced air AC systems?

Not sure, but I think the OP is looking for a system like a "motel
system" that circulates chilled water to all of the systems and a fan
blows when a unit calls for cooling. He is looking for a system with a
heat exchanger rather than a air-based system like a regular AC.

Richard J Kinch wrote:
blueman writes:

I have seen that some high end remodels are using a single chilled
water unit to supply coolant to multiply blower units and that this is
somehow "better".

Where have you seen that?

Are you sure the water is not cooling separate compressors/evaporators at
each air handler? Rather difficult to cool efficiently without a phase
change.