Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Please participate in a non-profit academic research

In article ,
On 2006-08-16 07:47:06 +0100, Douglas de Lacey said:

Lillian wrote:
Dear all:

We are researchers from Shih Hsin University and we are currently
launching the 2006 New Energy and Environmental Media Issues Survey,
this is a non-profit academic research. In this survey, we would like
to know your opinions about the topics of adoption and safety of new
energy related technology, and your opinion about Kyoto Protocol
related media issues. Your answers will produce valuable information
for our researchers.

Since the academic value of any such research will approximate closely
to zero, since you can have no idea who is responding, how frequently,
or how truthfully, we must assume you are stupid or spamming.

Douglas de Lacey

I think we should volunteer Drivel for this important work.

(would keep him busy for years).

Surely they can use Google too?

--
*Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.