Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default Spiders in the tub

Phisherman wrote in message
I got bit three times this year, but none of those times did I see the
spider. Under magnification you can see the two fang puncture marks
on the skin which pretty much indicates a spider bite. One bite took
three months to heal--hydrocortisone helps the discomfort. If a bite
mark turns black or the site has a white ring around it, it's time to

Same here. I had a spider bite on my forehead last year that turned very
nasty. Had to end up having a lot of dead tissue excised by a
dermatologist which left a deep scar. It hurt like Hell for a long time,
in fact it's still tender at times. I hate spiders, and keep two cans of
Black Flag Spider Spray handy. One for outside, one for inside.

Cheri