Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Evostick Serious Glue

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Lobster wrote:

Excellent stuff - if a tad pricey.

What's it for? (never heard of it)

Just about anything to anything. Came across it in of all places Tesco,
and decided to try it. Stuck together two bits of flexible plastic (not
sure if the same type) and it's worked better than any other I've tried.

It's fairly slow drying, though. Can be adjusted for about 20 minutes and
sets in 2 hours. Full strength after 24. The thickness doesn't seem to
matter either - so it's handy for irregular surfaces.

Maybe that would work for vinyl flooring. I need to re-stick a load of
it, but cant use the usual impact adhesive due to the excessive fumes.
Is sticks like sht fumey stinkey? I assume its not water based.

NT