Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Dog Run

wrote:
McGee wrote:

The kit is 75 Ft length but anticipate needing 100-125 Ft. Wondering if
two of these kits can be easily connected to each other?

Thanks

I've installed a lot of chain link fencing and if you do it right you
shouldn't even notice the splice (it's easy). I would suggest just
buying the fence, post, brackets, gates, etc and building it yourself.
If you have a local Mernards, they have a good selection of fencing
supplies along with instructions and are reasonably priced. Good luck,

Read the OP's message again. No fence was mentioned.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY