Ian

Default Dual double pole FCU switches

Dear All,

I am trying to tidy up the kitchen wiring prior to fitting a new set
of units and worktops. As I have a large number of fused spurs
(boiler, washing machine, fridge, dishwasher, hob, extractor, 2*lights
under units) I was hoping to tidy up the array of single FCU switches.
I had planned to use dual metal back boxes but was wondering if anyone
knows of a supplier of dual FCU switch plates?

This would be wired into the ring main and allow two fused spurs in a
neat and tidy fashion.

I have looked on the BES, TLC etc www pages with no luck.

thanks

Ian