Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More hybrid figures...

In article ,
mrcheerful
. wrote:
as to real world stuff, my friend has a prius, he gets 60 plus in the
winter and 55 plus in the summer. plus low tax and congestion charge.

I'd suggest he checks his figures accurately. The Prius is even further
away from its 'official' figures in real world use. Those official figures
have recently been revised downwards in the US after many complaints.
Hasn't happened here yet as they're so rare on UK roads.

--
*I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.