Posted to alt.home.repair
DT DT is offline

Default Dehumidifier where fan is NOT always on - Is there such a thing?

In article . com,
says...

very interesting thank you - I will check this out. Home Depot, here I
come.

Not sure what the Depot carries, but I know I got the Goldstar at Walmart. By
the way, the Goldstar has superb accuracy, keeps the humidity within a few
percentage points, is continuously adjustable and is very easy to get the water
container back in. The digital GE goes up 5% at a time, although it works well
also. The GE water bucket is a pain, it is in back and takes 3 or 4 tries to
get it properly hung so the 'full' switch doesn't trip. Both have real hose
connections directly to the water container if you want to leave them hooked
up. From another dehumidifier thread a few weeks ago, some units just have a
goofy way to hang the end of the hose under the water spout.

--
Dennis