Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Is it possible to get Liquid Wrench in quarts

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 02:56:07 -0400, mm
wrote:

Ace Hardware, (which did have the square U-bolts I was looking for.
I think I posted to say that already, follow-up to another thread,
where someone said to look in Ace Hardware and he was right.)

To elaborate, Ace Hardware had 8, probably 10 sizes of square U-bolts,
more than it had of round U-bolts.

Lowes and Home Depot had none. I don't know if you can judge the
whole chain by this one thing, but it's nice to find ways that Ace
Harware excels.

One size of the square U-bolts was the same that I saw on the web,
where I would have had to order 10! These were more expensive, but
I'd rather pay more and have nothing left over. They were to attach
the ladder stabilizer to the ladder, and they worked fine.