Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.english.usage

Default Hamfest ticket

mm wrote:

I went to a hamfest (an electronics swap** meet) last sunday, a week
ago, and the ticket had on it "I AM" with no serifs on the letters. I
asked a guy at the table with those running the thing if it said "One
A.M." or "I am". He said it meant I am. I said, what does that mean,
and he said it meant "You are".

Does anyone have an idea what it really meant?

**Although swapping is rare and most of it is buying and selling for
cash.

The Book of Exodus, Chapter 3, Verse 14:

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou
say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_am_that_I_am

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell