Ed Huntress

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Richard A. Lewis" wrote in message
.net...
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Constitution"? What about state laws? Strabo, go look at the freaking

laws.
There is no open carry by state law in Florida, North Dakota, Oklahoma,
Pennsylvania, etc., etc....

Jesus, don't you ever check a fact before spouting off?

The problem is *you*, you ****ing idiot! You cite one criteria in one
post and argue the same in the very next. You accuse folks of not
looking them up but then criticize their sources. You accuse folks of
"making up the numbers" but then cite the very same yourself when it
suits you.

My, my, Richard, you're getting a little hot under the collar today.

Here's the facts: Strabo said "Local regulations do the controlling." I said
that he's full of it, that there are states in which state laws do the
controlling. Then I cited some examples.

Do you get it? That's all there is to it. He said it's local regulations; I
said he spouted off without checking his facts. You know I'm right, because
you've cited some examples yourself. Here's what you said about
Pennsylvania, for example: "Pennsylvania, no open carry is allowed." Here's
what you said about Florida: "Florida....no open carry allowed." Don't you
even read your own messages? End of story, dickhead.

You cite "state laws" in this one but argued that state laws don't
apply in one just yesterday.

Jesus, you're getting yourself all screwed up. I said that there are states
in which there are enough city and municipal ordinances requiring permits or
disallowing open carry (Kansas and Ohio as examples) in which it's
meaningless to say that you can "strap it on, and walk down the street with
no permit of any kind." Here's what you said about Ohio: "Ohio has no state
laws prohibiting open carry but most of the state is restricted due to local
laws." Well, for Christ's sake, if "most of the state is restricted," then
what the hell are you talking about, when you say in another place that you
can just "strap it on, and walk down the street"? Again, do you actually
read your own messages?

What exactly are you trying to prove, idiot?

That the days when jerks like you could bull your way through a stupid gun
argument with bombast and bluster are numbered, Richard. Enjoy your
retirement. Go polish your pistol and slap some leather. You'll have more
fun and you'll live longer.

Ed Huntress