Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Anyone Here Tried One Of These?

It's a very intriguing concept, and I could definitely use
something along those line on a pending woodworking project. However!
Seems to me you wouldn't have all the fine control of it the ad writer
implies you would. If you had a couple of handles along the lines of a
chainsaw I think it could be accurate enough - nothing like a bit of
chainsaw carving. But set-up the way it is I'd be worried it would be
inclined to take more off in places then you wanted. I may get one
later, for metal-work, I think it would work fine for that, but just
wonder how well it would operate on wood.

Any of you guys have any experience with one of these? Good
experience? Or bad?

JOAT
Teamwork is very important. It gives you someone to blame.