Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Biscuiting a miter joint?

"Leon" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message

Lay some 80 grit sandpaper on your workbench, rub the edge of a biscuit

on
it until, when placed in the slot, the gap disappears.

Hot enough for you? Bryan and I spent from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Saturday
replacing our water softener on the west side of the house. I have been
kicking back today.

It's punishing outside ... been in and out all day overseeing a framing job.
At least I can leave ... those poor bastids have to stay and work!

BTW, this is one of the best, and fastest framing crews, I've ever used.
Frame1 package was delivered last Monday at 9:30 AM, they missed one entire
day of work for punch-out on another job, and on Friday morning I had to
order a building height survey!

Come by and take a look for yourself ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/13/06