Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] manil.kakkad@gmail.com is offline

Default Mitsubishi HD1080 TV - No Power/Video/Audio

Status Update:
So i tried adding to my previous post, but i guess its been closed
out after inactivity time has passed....but anyways, our issue was with
the main control panel on the tv. I guess something must have hit
it/broke during the move, and was giving that output because of one
reason or another. Anyways, we found the remote for the tv and tried
it out after some time of staring at the black screen thinking it was
doomed, sure enough on it went, so if you've got this issue make sure
you try out the remote first. Thats all i know short of saying, ask a
repair man...

Good luck to all!

Manil