Posted to misc.consumers.house
[email protected] icanluv2@yahoo.com is offline

Default Question on homeowner's insurance?

Oh, the reason i was looking elsewhere was that last year i had paid
$950, this year i paid $1200. I had asked my agent why it went up and
he said the property value of my house went up this year. However, the
city appraisal for my house was like $185,300 this year as opposed to
$185,100 from last year.

wrote:
I thought when they meant "structure", it was the house itself. So if
my house burned down, it would be insured. Anyways, thanks guys for
the info, i'll look into my policy to see what was exactly covered.