Bray Haven

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

Sure there was, Greg. It was the rhetorical question, "so who is crazy?"
Maybe you have a different interpretation of the thing,

No, I don't see a conclusion at all. A statement of course. One that is
selective in it's content, but more or less true. Even a suggestion is NOT a
conclusion. To label it a lie is far more of a distortion and "ridiculous
conclusion" that the original statement. That's why, to me it's a draw. And
when it deteriorates into semantics, dictionary quotes of 3rd & 4th level
definitions, and personal insults, it's garbage that's better thrown out than
digested.
Greg Sefton