Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Richard is offline

Default Underfloor heating as primary heating

Doctor Drivel wrote:

You got itn then.

Almost! The Myson is the only heat source (apart from hob and oven as
you so rightly observe). I had sorted a supplier of electric UFH and
bought the tiles when spouse decided that it would be a good idea to
rebuild the back of the house - removing and replacing the breakfast
room in the process. sigh So we _will_ have Myson + electric UHF
in the kitchen and breakfast room when everything settles plus UHF in
the new sitting room (possibly wet as a new slab will be required for
what is effectively a new extension) supported by a wood burner.

Richard