Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default DIY dentistry... sticking a loose crown back in ?

drugs began to take hold. I remember Derek ^
saying something like:

Unfortunately the dentist got very greedy towards the end of my
treatment. Prices went up, he changed the working conditions of his
staff and they left, he started doing his own sedations with an ECG
machine which he borrowed, and the cost was double what a Private GP
used to charge to come in and do it.

Needless to say the atmosphere in the practise became unpleasant :-(

Be fair, it's not cheap to run a light aircraft and his flying is
important to him. Some 20 years ago - and for all I know it's the same
now - the greatest group by far of pupils in flying schools were
dentists.
--

Dave