Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby The3rd Earl Of Derby is offline

Default lawnmower blade...

Cuprager wrote:
I have *stupidly* removed the blade from a Mountfield Empress
lawnmower without noting the orientation... Now I dont know which way
round to replace it! Should the edge bevel be facing downwards so
that if you look at the blade on the mower you can see it or should
the edge bevel be facing up so that when you look at it you just see
the back of the blade...

Thanks in advance and yes I know that I should know better!

Gerry

Dunno,but I would imagine there would be some form of indication somewhere
on either the cutter itself or the body housing?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite