Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Identity and source for tiny bulbs

In message , Clint Sharp
writes
In message , Richard
writes
The controls for the heated seats in my SAAB each contain two tiny
bulbs. They appear to be filament rather than solid state and have a
coloured silcone cover. Each bulb is mounted on a removable carrier.
I've put a couple of very poor (sorry macro photography is not my
forte) pictures he http://richard2808.fotopic.net/c1050691.html

Suggestions as to source of replacements would be much appreciated.
New switches are prohibitively expensive.

They look very similar to the ones used on Saab dashboards, should be
worth going to your dealer and asking them.

I think the OP was hoping to get around what he thought might be rip off
dealer prices

--
geoff