Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Safe and Humane Mouse Eradication

wrote:
On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:38:14 -0400, "Gary Brown"
wrote:

Hi,

We have a serious mouse and ant infestations this year. We
usually get a few mice as winter approaches but this summer

You have a serious mouse problem, they are probably doing lots of
damage in your home.

Yet, you want to be HUMANE ???????

I'll be humane with dogs, cats, birds, horses, goats, sheep, cattle,
even raccoons, but mice and rats get anhilated, beheaded, chopped to
bits, poisoned, shot, exploded, burned, drownded, trapped, beaten, run
over with the lawn mower, poured on with acid, and anything else I can
do to kill them. They are destructive rodents who only serve one
purpose in life. They provide us with something to destroy and
release our aggressions in the process.

mice clean up and remove all sorts of leftovers of others including
people and animals. they are natures garbagemen. leave behind
fertilizer.

as long as they arent in my home I dont care, and if they get indoors I
trap and relocate back outside.

key is to seal home well so they cant get back inside easy////