Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Laying Laminate Flooring

RzB wrote:
Hmm - I'm going to be doing some of this in a few weeks time..
I don't quite understand about the pull bar. Why does the flooring
have to be pulled together at the ends - surely it just clicks
together? Yes/No? Don't understand...

Laminate clicks together on all four edges. Clicking the long edges
together is easy, but when the last board in the row is laid you can't get
hold of the short edge or tap it with a block - so you need the pull bar to
hook over the end.

Better still get one of those laminate strap clamps and pull the entire row
together in one go.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman